Managed Service Support provides technical expertise on Exchange Server and other Microsoft cloud based applications and is a crucial partner for Microsoft’s global clients. It enables companies to reduce IT management costs while improving service, productivity, and response times. Managed Services Support providers extend technical expertise based on the unique requirements of your business processes and help you meet or exceed the requirements of your customers. A comprehensive range of integrated technology solutions are offered by Managed Service Support to include:
– Office 365 offers a flexible managed services support model which allows organizations to adjust the scope of their IT policies as required. Managed support for this popular online application includes tailored configuration of all your servers, apps and mobile devices. These tailored solutions ensure that your infrastructure is in sync with your application. Your IT policies can be modified according to your organization’s specific requirements. You can also ask regarding the deployment of additional hardware including dedicated servers and storage. With this flexible managed services model, your IT administrators can deploy the solution according to your operational requirements.
– You can also ask regarding the management of your company’s social networking activities. With a managed service support model, you can access your social media systems from any location. This feature supports Microsoft Sharepoint and eConnect for online collaboration and is available in most managed services for most regions. In addition, you can also ask regarding remote data backup for your company’s ERP system and its corporate data. An entire suite of customizations is provided for companies working on enterprise mobility initiatives.
– For companies on the go, you can inquire about the availability of Microsoft SQL Server on-demand. This new technology is designed to improve your on-demand capacity by deploying new features in minutes. This SQL Server on-demand feature is supported in most managed support models and is one of the industry leading options for small and mid-size companies. As soon as the SQL Server database is de-provisioned, it can be brought online in just a few minutes. This is one of the best practices implemented by many companies to cut costs and improve operational efficiency.
– Enterprise software solutions are designed to provide fast delivery of results for end users. In fact, most organizations are now operating on a faster time frame. However, some processes, such as Microsoft Sharepoint and eConnect, may take some time to complete. To help you get rid of these pains points, inquire whether or not the application delivery model being used by your in-house service provider is effective. This may not be apparent to the end user but the truth is that most businesses use a slower model due to lack of on-site expertise and training.
– Enterprise resource planning requires a comprehensive selection of hardware, peripherals and software for execution of business processes. However, if these key resources are not located within your organization, it would be difficult for you to gain access to them. Your best practices may include using managed service support from a vendor management service provider who will provide your IT personnel with a comprehensive selection of hardware, peripherals and software. Once you have gained access to these key resources, you will be able to reduce the number of vendor management checks that you have to perform, thus improving your productivity.
– Most companies implement multi-site or near-site installation and servicing centers. However, if you prefer to minimize the number of checks, it would be better to implement managed service support for each department separately. It is also important to choose carefully the hardware, peripherals and software for each department. If you install and use the wrong devices or software, it will be difficult for you to determine when they are experiencing failures. Using the best practices for managed support in your organization will help you determine the cause of failures and direct you to the right equipment or software to avoid costly failures.
– Implementing full time service desk support will allow you to focus on building your business rather than monitoring it. When your technicians are troubleshooting problems and finding solutions, you can attend to business meetings, phone calls or walk-ins. By dedicating your time to your company, you will also gain a competitive edge over your peers. Managing your managed services will free you up to focus on growing your company and increasing its profitability. With all these benefits, it is easy to see why managed support makes more sense than traditional maintenance.